Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

[VIDEO] Seungri's Message on MelOn Website! (130820)


  • Seungri message on melon:~
Hello Melon family, This is Seungri from BIGBANG who came back with a 2nd mini album, "Let's Talk About Love". Yes, I came back with a 2nd mini album called  "Let's Talk About Love". The album is full of love stories from the first to the last. It is filled with danceable. powerful, and lyrical melodies... I think you guys will like it. 

The point of listening to this album is, i'm honestly not an artist who dances that hard, So i dont do such dances a lot, but this performance consist of choreography shows emotions about the song on the stage well. You'll feel like watching drama with this stage. I sincerely thank you for watching this video. I say hello to you guys again after  2 years and 7 months. 

Please check how much I've grown up and what's going on with me through the songs in my album. I'm 24 now and I'm able to talk about love deeply. Guys let's talk about love with me. This has been Seungri from BIGBANG.

Stay with us for more updates! ^^


Source: @Melon + Trans:@bbvipchannel.com
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD 
Share Tweet

Source : bigbangworldwide[dot]blogspot[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment