Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Japanese singer May J talks about working with Seungri Posted by vic on August 11, 2013  

seungri-mayj

Japanese singer May J, who will be featuring in Seungri's upcoming Japanese solo album for the song "I Know" (originally sang with IU), talked about working with Big Bang's youngest member in an interview.

May J shared, "I went to Korea and actually met VI-san for the first time for this recording. He gave me directions all the time while recording like how he wants the song to be and he had a clear image for it. While receiving requests from him like “I want you to sing more sweetly”, I did my best to sing the song. Sometimes there was humor, so I always laughed during recording and was able to sing without getting nervous."


Source : bigbangupdates[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment