Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Kang Seungyoon picks Seungri and 2NE1 as the seniors he's closest to Posted by vic on August 14, 2013  

seungyoon-seungri

Singer Kang Seungyoon previously said in a radio show that he finds Seungri scary, but he actually considers Big Bang's youngest member as the YG senior he is closest to.

On SBS PowerFM's "Park Sohyeon's Love Game" aired on August 12, singer Kang Seungyoon revealed stories about his days of being a YG trainee for nearly 3 years.

When DJ Park Sohyeon asked him who he's closest to in YG, he replied with "Big Bang Seungri-hyung talks to me most. I guess I'm closest to hyung."

Among the female seniors, he picked 2NE1. In regards to this he said, "I'm friendly with the 2NE1 noonas. Park Bom and Sandara Park, in particular, take care of me very well. I'm grateful."


Source : bigbangupdates[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment