Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

T.O.P: [Star Column - #BIGBANG] Behind story of the World Tour Posted by ygfan25 on January 22, 2013

top1

Hello, This is TOP of BIGBANG !!

It’s been a while since the last time I said hello, especially to Korean fans. I’ve spent a bit busy days doing BIGBANG World Tour and filming the movie “Alumni” at the same time. But there will be the Final Concert in Korea a few days later so please look forward to it.

There was a lot of time being in a plane during BB World Tour. Are you curious about what the members are doing in the plane? Some members order ramen that is cooked in the plane as soon as they get on, or watch a movie or sleep. Especially on a long flight, I usually get some sleep because I’m lack of it for filming the movie.top3

There is something that all members do. It’s reading fan letters from the fans at the airport. I can’t share the exact contents, but reading fan letters they’re mostly about the monitors of performances in each country, supporting messages, and the daily stories of the fans.

top8

Reading the fan letters which is more interesting than any books and full with devotion and love, I feel sorry thinking that I’m not giving the love back as much as they give it to me. After reading the fan letters I receive some positive energy from fans. They give me strength to do the better stage.

I often say that I love you as the last comment on the stage. Actually I think a lot what to say before I go up on the stage. Many times I ad-lib what I honestly feel at the moment while saying what I prepared before.

top6

Because I feel so touched all of the sudden seeing you, the fans. Watching the fans one by one on the stage, I want to remember those eyes and the passion as much as I can. I act and say things as if I’m joking but I’m very sincere when I say that I love you.

Actually BIGBANG members don’t really remember going outside during the World Tour. Especially in a few countries, we spent all free time in hotel worried about the accidents for a lot of fans gathered at once.

top9

Members spent great time with the staffs and the dancers at the hotel swimming pool in warm countries.

However when I have a free time, I analyze the script and have a meeting with the director -a lot of times on the phone for I’m also filming the movie. So I spent the times very busily not knowing the time passing.

top2

I couldn’t get out of hotel during the Tour much. So I flew to NY after the concert in LA and have some personal time shortly. Being outside was nothing special but it was fun time going to some restaurants that I like. SHAKE SHACK BURGER which is a famous burger in NY and Totto Ramen are the menus that I’d like to recommend to you.

I remember visiting the furniture shop in NY because I’m interested in furniture. People usually go shopping for clothes or shoes but I’m very interested in furniture and there are many times that I forget time passing looking at furniture. –Sorry to the manager who always go with me and spend time.

top4

There is one more reason why I specially remember NY. Actually I was not in NY alone. My mother and aunts came to see the NY concert and they spent some time with me. There was not much time being with my family promoting BIGBANG, but at this NY concert I spent meaningful time with my family. My mother said she spent great time on a horse-drawn carriage in Central Park while we were having delicious dinner.

My aunts who have profound knowledge said they were so happy and touched visiting MOMA-Museum of Modern Art. Even I wasn’t there myself but it was like I could feel it. I was so happy.

I’d like to tell you that this World Tour could end successfully because of you. I realized there are a lot of people who love us once more during this tour. Meeting fans in each country was a meaningful time that I could learn and feel more.

top5

I got a fan letter written in Korean from a foreigner who seems like she doesn’t know any of Korean and even the country Korea. I saw fans who cry just looking at us. I’m more touched by the fans.

Honestly it was hard doing two things at once, this Tour and filming movie. There was also the pain that I can’t tell enough. But with you the fans, I could spend time that I myself grow more mature.

By the way there are only few last scenes left for the movie!! Though today’s a bit hard and tiring, I’ll be BIGBANG and TOP who does his best to meet you with better music and figure.

top7

Actually I want to tell you more fun stories but there aren’t special episodes for I was thinking much about filming the movie. I’m sorry I can’t tell you some fun stories like the other members but I’ll try to tell you more stories on the next World Tour.

Though I’m still filming the last couple scenes for the movie, I’d like to thank to Star Column for giving me a chance to look back some fun memories talking to you about past stories shortly. I’ll just go back filming the movie. Please give much attention and look forward to the movie “Alumni” which is coming to you soon! –The movie is very good. *laugh*

topmom

TOP’s Mother Story

Hello, this is BIGBANG TOP, Seunghyun’s mother. I went to NY to spend my son Seunghyun’s bday together and to see BB concert.

I was unexpectedly touched by my proud son who’s all grown up in NY. Also the amazing performance at BIGBANG concert and the live scene was the fresh shock.

The people who have various skin colors and who are various ages from the old to the young were all became one mind dancing to BB’s music and singing along. They were shouting at my sons on the stage and they’re still in my heart.

BIGBANG was so perfect on stage and the classy performance and the sound were also touching gifts. Also thanks to my son Seunghyun’s consideration, I was staying at an artist’s house at beautiful Soho and visited the art museums. I had a very happy trip.


Source : bigbangupdates[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment