Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Moon Hee Jun reveals his interest in YG Entertainment Posted by ygfan25 on January 19, 2013

moonheejun

Moon Hee Jun (of “original idol group” H.O.T) shared his thoughts on the music of “second generation idols” and his interest in YG Entertainment.

Moon Hee Jun revealed, “I am currently in love with the music of YG [artists]. If the opportunity presents itself, I would like to meet Yang Hyun Suk senior and listen to his advice on music.”

He continued, “After Seo Taiji and Boys disbanded, H.O.T made their debut, and after H.O.T disbanded, Yang Hyun Suk senior started working as a producer, so I couldn’t meet him at all on music shows. When I hear my juniors’ songs these days, there are times when I get shocked. I am currently addicted to Big Bang‘s music. It’s popular and high quality. 2NE1 is also really cute. In the case of TVXQ, I really like ‘Catch Me‘. Because they have to sing live, they can relax in terms of their performance if they wanted, but TVXQ is not like that.”


Source : bigbangupdates[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment