Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Line's Star Chat Event with G-Dragon (130916) Posted by vic on September 16, 2013  

ROUGH TRANSLATIONS: (We will post the video with English subtitles when available)

GD: Seungri did this (Line Chat) before and I think the most fun part was when he called me on the phone. I'm confident that I can make this as fun as well.

GD:This place is Space 8. I was born on August 18, 1988 and Big Bang debuted on August 19. I have a lot of things related to 8.

GD: I realized after I released my album that Hong Janghyun (photographer) is reflected in my eyes. I needed to erase it.

GD: Looking at these photos, I think I can feel the (feeling of) “Coup d'Etat” stronger and fiercer.

GD: These photos are from Vogue with 3 top models. These are the photos I took with Soojoo. The theme was Black Twins. Soojoo and I had androgynous styles with a punk rock feel.

GD: I like all 4 photos, but this one (on the very right) with the lowest votes is my favorite. Fans like me looking pretty and showing my face in photos (photo #2 got the most number of votes), but I don't like showing my face. I'm embarrassed.

GD: I don't know if you bought my album, but you should because I will release another one if you buy. I collaborated with a lot of people for this album and learned a lot. I'm most confident with its completion. I'm talking like I'm a teacher here.


Fan: I like the lyrics “If time is money then I'm very poor” the best because GD produces Big Bang's songs as well as his own solos. I feel a bit sorry.
GD: I wrote this to boast actually, but I think this fan felt sorry. I like being busy, so you don't have to worry. Thank you. I was always busy from when I was young, so I'm used to it. Resting is boring anyway.

Fan: I like the lyrics “This is my coup d'etat, a boomerang flies from mouth to mouth.” The lyrics tell the main theme of GD's Coup d'Etat and GD's elegant revolution.
GD: I like that.. elegant revolution.

GD: I feel grateful that the fans felt the same things I wanted them to feel. I feel like we're connected.

GD: My favorite song? There's WINDOW. It's not exactly my favorite, but I really want to introduce this song. Many of my songs are based on experiences, but there are songs that are 100% fiction like Obsession and Window.

Fan: Is there any story behind you crying in Crooked MV?
GD: No, I just cried. I was a child actor once. I can cry. I was inside the women's bathroom (in London) at that time and I couldn't concentrate well, but I tried acting.

GD: Missy Elliott. I've been a fan of her since I was kid. Her MVs, videos, they're all inspiring. She was really nice in person and how she changed on stage was very cool.

Fan: Any plans of singing R.O.D on stage?
GD: I want to. I want to do it now, but there's no chance, especially since the chorus is in English. Lydia wants to as well, but I'm not sure on music shows. Maybe during concerts or.. yes.

GD: If I start to make something on purpose, I begin to calculate and combine things, then the work becomes harder.

GD: Shake the World. It took me so long. I changed it almost like 20 times and worked on it right up to the album's release.

GD: I'm a bit bored. Let's watch Coup d'Etat's MV and keep going. I really like the MV a lot. This was the first time Director Seo and I did something we're not good at. I didn't do gestures and too much styling and Director Seo didn't change scenes quickly. I really like this MV.

GD typing on chat: Calm down, guys.

GD: I was stressed up until the album was released, but as soon as it was released, I haven't been stressed since. I'm good now.

GD: The album is simple, unlike our old albums. YG puts a lot of efforts in design, but this one is different. I wanted it to be simple. Not much decoration, just like coup d'etat. I wanted it to be rough.

Fan: Do a 19+ concert.
GD: Why do you want a 19+ concert? I think you're not old enough. Anyway, I'm in. I want to do new things, but become adults first.

Fan: Would you mind taking off your sunglasses?
GD: I mind!

GD: Which member do you want me to collab with?
Fan: Seungri! YB! Dae!
GD: Many are saying Seungri. Are you his fans?

GD: I'm a producer myself. I think all 5 members working together is better.

GD: My LINE stickers. I think they're really cute. I'm not that cute, but yes, I use them a lot.

GD: Gaho and Jolie. I bought them so they can be a couple, but they hate each other. I'm worried.

Fan: Plans for new MVs?
GD: I want to, but I have no time.

Fan: Waist size?
GD: 29"

Fan: Your clothes were so small, I saw them at the gallery. Please gain some weight.
GD: You lose, don't tell me to gain weight.
Fan: I will lose some weight.
GD: I'm joking, I'm sorry (nervous).

Fan: The ALIVE album looks so vintage now.
GD: I know. I heard it becomes rusty as time goes.

GD: I try not to think too much while I'm writing songs.

Fan: What did you eat for breakfast?
GD: It hasn't been that long since I woke up today.
Fan: Why? You should sleep and wake up regularly.
GD: …? How can I have that regular life. I should sleep when I can.

GD: Hyung Don (of Infinite Challenge) and I decided to switch stylists and pick which one is best.


G-Dragon calling a fan: (Starts @ 2:00)

GD: Oh, this number doesn't exist. I'm so scared. Oh, the number was incorrect.

Fan: I'm 20 years old. I'm fresh.
GD: Then I'm damp?
Fan: No, you're fresh.
Fan: What bread do you like?
GD: Bread? Why are you asking this all of a sudden? I don't like bread that much.
Fan: Because I want to be a pastry chef.
GD: Oh, then I'll eat your bread later.
Fan: I bite my nails as well.
GD: Oh, let's meet up later and bite them together. Don't bite your nails. It's not a good habit. My mom wants to cut my finger nails. She couldn't cut mine, not even once.
GD: It sounds like we've been talking on the phone for a while. I'm a bit shocked.
Fan: Okay, for the last time, tell me, "love you, fighting, wait for you"
GD: (Laughs) Are you a writer?


G-Dragon's phone call with Seungri:

GD: I'll call Seungri next. I'm thinking if I should really do this.

Seungri: Hello~
GD: I suddenly feel tried.
Seungri: Oppa~ Why did call me now?
GD: What are you doing right now?
Seungri: Recording.
GD: Really? What recording?
Seungri: Regular recording for a Japanese show.
GD: Where are you?
Seungri: I'm in Japan.
GD: I didn't know. You were just in Korea yesterday.
Seungri: I heard there's a typhoon today so I had to fly to Japan yesterday.
GD: Really?
Seungri: Yes.
GD: You're really busy.
Seungri: I must live like this (busy) so I can catch up with you. I want to be a dongsaeng who doesn't embarrass you, hyung.
GD: Thank you.
Seungri: I'm awesome, right>
GD: Yes, you're awesome.

GD: I'm doing this thing you did.
Seungri: Line? Is it hard doing it alone?
GD: Yes. This is hard.
Seungri: Don't worry. Fans will understand.
GD: O…k. Your words are really...

Fan: What's GD to Seungri?
Seungri: Water! /sings I Know “You're like water to me, Jiyong”/ You're like water to me when I'm thirsty.
GD: Oh, so you need me?
Seungri: Yes.
GD: Okay then. Hang up!
Seungri: Hyung, don't you need me more? You can use me more.
GD: Okay say whatever you want.
Seungri: G-Dragon daebak! Coup d'Etat daebak! /sings Coup d'Etat/
GD: (Laughing)
Seungri: Sounds similar, right>
GD: (Laughing) Yeah, right.
Seungri: /sings Crooked/

Fan: What are fans to Seungri?
Seungri: Fans are like razors. I shave every morning.
GD: What?
Seungri: I can't be pretty without them.

GD: Make sentences that start with Coup d'Etat. Coup!
Seungri: Coup d'etat, what's that?
GD: d'e
Seungri: D'e, what's that?
GD: Tat!
Seungri: Dadadada~ /sings Love Box/
GD: Are you drunk?
Seungri: No!

Seungri: I will make sentences that start with Kwon Jiyong.
GD: Kwon!
Seungri: Kwon Jiyong~
GD: Ji!
Seungri: Jiyong-ah~
/GD hung up/


G-Dragon's phone call with Taeyang:


Source : bigbangupdates[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment