Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Brave Brothers: "I Didn’t Know Taeyang Would Become This Successful" Posted by ygfan25 on January 28, 2013

taeyang_bravebrothers_newsWhen meeting with the journalist at MBC Dream Center in the event of the first live broadcast of MBC “Star Audition: The Great Birth 3″ on January 25th , composer Brave Brothers mentioned Taeyang.

Before established Brave Entertainment in 2008, Brave Brothers was active as the exclusive producer and composer to YG Entertianment from 2004 to 2008. Writing numerous hit songs for Big Bang, such as “Last Farewell”, “Wrong Number”, “Wonderful”, etc., he proved his outstanding ability as a producer.

In response to that, Brave Brothers said, “Including my days in YG Entertainment, I’ve walked the path of producer for more than ten years. When I was still in YG, I didn’t know Youngbae (Taeyang) would become this successful (or “do this well”). While working as a producer, I’ve seen a lot of surprising figures in the music industry. I will have to keep open to that kind of possibility as a producer.”


Source : bigbangupdates[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment