Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

[VIDEO] G-Dragon's Interview on Harper BAZAAR in Paris! (120723)

















GD's interview on BAZAAR


Hi, I think this is the 1st time we see here. I'm G-Dragon. nice to meet y'll. um, first of all, to collaborate with BAZAAR is the first time at the moment I think. I'm glad to work here in Paris, like this way, not in Korea.um... and I've gained much energy from working at such a good museum. I also expect the first special issue of BAZAAR, as a reader. lately, just completed world tours in Japan. now I'm preparing my personal solo album these days.as BIGBANG, we have plans for visiting lots of countries such as USA, Europe, and somewhere else of Asia. I feel honored to participate in the first issue. please enjoy this picture book with interesting and meaningful photos I took, one by one.



See also scan photos of GD in Harper's BAZAAR Korea August 2012 here!






Source: hbazaarkr@YT//Trans by @shrimpLJY

Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD

Tweet





Source : bigbangworldwide[dot]blogspot[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment