Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

[TRANS] Seungri's Diary Update! "Osakasaka Love" (120717)

















Here is Osaka.


Osaka is indeed hot


Temperature for today is 34℃


Kansai is really hot!


That’s why I like it!!





Do all of you make a profit!?


It’s a so so!!!**





Today, after been awhile I went to walk at Dotonbori


But unexpectedly, many people recognized me.. I was surprised.






And also, I made a live appearance for Hapikuru show!


The MC, TKO’s Kimoto-san introduced me to the most delicious hamburger restaurant in Osaka!


He said to me, if I want to eat anything just tell him so! I’m happy!






Next is Yoshimoto*** Shinkigeki!


It’s has become a really great thing in Kansai Area!


Awesome (^-^)/





After the announcement Seung-chan will make appearance,


The tickets were sold out in just 5 minutes!





I will try my best!


I want to see everyone’s smiles (^-^)/


And, I’m looking forward for it!!





So, please check the different side of Seung-chan! (^-^)/








(*He used Kansai dialect here. 
Dakara suki ya nen
)





(**phrases that is used among the sellers in Osaka)




(***Seungri misspelled Yoshimoto as Yoshimito hehe cute!)




Source : bigbangworldwide[dot]blogspot[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment