Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

[NEWS] Daesung's Review on G-Market! " Delicious Hallabong ^_^ "(120721)















[TRANS]




Hello!!!!! It's Daesung ~ ^ ^

Because it's my favorite fruits, I was expecting alot...

But oh my gosh!!!!

How can it be so delicious ~!! ^ ^

I'm eating them so well and it is so delicious ~ ~ (I ordered 2 boxes to enjoy them!)

The idea that I can enjoy fruits at home by ordering them make me happy!^ ^

G Market! Thank you ~ ^ ^

Next time we'll have to order Watermelon ~ ~ ~ haha






Note: Han-ra bong or Hallabong is a type of korean styled orange! haha! Daesung's so cute! Stay with us for more updates!^^


Source: G-Market // baby-panda-seungri@tumblr


Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD

Tweet





Source : bigbangworldwide[dot]blogspot[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment