Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

[NEWS] Seungri's Review on G-Market: I bought a dehumidifier~~~!! (120724)
















[TRANS]



Hello, this is Seungri~


Because of lots of rain few days ago, this is the dehumidifier I bought today~


Although my room is small, with this dehumidifier, I think I will be able to spend smooth summer!!^^


I hope you guys can spend a smooth summer with this dehumidifier too~


It’s summer, this summer, is so hot, it’s hot, rainy season, raining, it’s humid, dehumidifier, you’ll need it, I’ve bought it, no more worries!!








So now only left T.O.P's review on G-Market product is not revealed yet.. Is everyone curious what's T.O.P gonna buy from G-Market? Stay with us for more updates!



Source: G Market //bigbangforlife@tumblr


Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD


Tweet





Source : bigbangworldwide[dot]blogspot[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment