Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

[PHOTOS] G-Dragon & YG spotted at CGV Sangnam! (120720)




[Fan Account] 
I hit a jackpot yesterday when I went to CGV at Sangam. Everybody like GD and members and Yangssa ("Pres. YG") all came at the middle of the night. It looked like all the YG kids came. I saw on GD's tweet that he watched Dark Knight? By the looks of it, I think he watched it alone at IMAX ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was so surprised that I took the picture all blurry ㅜㅜㅜ but you can tell it's GD if you look at his hair ㅋㅋ


G_Dragon and YG is spotted watching movie at CGV Sangnam last night! They probably watch <The Dark Knight Rises> since G-Dragon posted a photo of him with the poster of lead actress of The Dark Knight Rises this morning. You can see the photo from here. Stay with us for more updates! ^^

Source:dcgd//toptopia100@twitter
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD
Tweet

Source : bigbangworldwide[dot]blogspot[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment