Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Seungri's YGEX Twitter Event Replies (131009) Posted by vic on October 11, 2013  

seungri_twitter_event

Fan: Who do you want to share your happiness with right now?
Seungri: G-DRAGON! Are you watching~!?

Fan: Seungchan! Congratulations on your 1st place ♥♥ When I listened to "Ai nante iranai" (* Title of "Come To My" in the Japanese Version) my tears kept falling. Are you in love with someone at the moment?
Seungri: Yes. With you…!

Fan: Why don’t you come to Russia? You have a lot of fans here. ^*^
Seungri: That’s up to you!!

Fan: Seungchan, who do you want to meet the most right now?
Seungri: Akashiya Sanma-san! I want to meet him fast and show him my improved self (Laugh)

Fan: Seungchan, congratulations on getting 1st place ^ ^ ♥ Question! What is Seungchan’s recommended dating spot???
Seungri: I guess it’s Komazawa Park!

Fan: Seungchan, which phrase do you like to use when you confess to a girl?
Seungri: I guess I like you.

Fan: Seungchan, if you feel like you have a hopeless crush on someone, will you give up on her?
Seungri: I think love is something that is born by two people feeling the same for each other, so I would respect her feelings and give up on her.

Fan: What is Seungchan’s type? I am a high schooler right now, can the girl be younger than you, too?
Seungri: There is no such thing as age in love.

Fan: Seungchan, where do you want to go as soon as you receive some free time?
Seungri: I want to go Hakone again! Hot spring!

Fan: I want to fall in love, but what should I do? No matter how long I wait to fall for someone, it never happens. Apart from Seungchan. What should I do?
Seungri: It’s fine if you keep your eyes on me forever~

Fan: I was celebrating my birthday the other day. Which of the presents that Seungri-hyung received made you the happiest? (>ω<)
Seungri: A letter I received from my mom.

Fan: Seungchan, Congratulations m(__)m I am so happy that I can see you on Japanese TV. If you were a girl, is there something you would like to try?
Seungri: I want to join AKB!

Fan: Seungchan, congratulations on your Japanese debut!! Your album has been delivered to my place today as well~ (^o^) And then it was already placed 1st on Oricon!!!!! Please share your thoughts about it~
Seungri: I can’t believe it! It’s all thanks to all of you!

Fan: Be honest!! What was your first love like? ♥♥
Seungri: She was someone who loved to study…!

Fan: Seungchan! I had so much fun during the Mezamashi Live in Fukuoka! I am looking forward to meet you again ♥
Seungri: I had so much fun, too! I want to meet again.

Fan: What do you think about Japanese VIP? ♥ ♥
Seungri: SO PRETTY!!!

Fan: Seungchan, please tell me your favorite Japanese word ♥
Seungri: Hope (* It is ”Kibou” in Japanese.)

Fan: Seungchan, please tell me your favorite Japanese word ♥
(* He replied to the same person twice.)
Seungri: And ”Thank you”. (* It is ”Arigatou Gozaimasu” in Japanese.)

Fan: Honestly, which hair color do you like the best for girls?
Seungri: I like black.

Fan: Seungchan, if you were a girl, which of the BIGBANG members would you like to date?
Seungri: I would rather die.

Fan: Please reply to guys as well! Seung-san! Seung-san! Seung-san! What should I do to be happy in love with my girlfriend forever?
Seungri: I guess you cannot always just be happy. But I think it’s more important to cherish and treasure your partner…?

Fan: Aren’t you feeling lonely promoting in Japan by yourself?
Seungri: It is lonely, but I work hard and imagine the fans having fun, so I can endure it!

Fan: Seungchan, how do you stand up again after you feel very depressed? I always receive a lot of energy from the powerful Seungchan. (^-^)v
Seungri: I remember the time when I started this work.

// Daesung appeared in the studio here. //

Fan: During which time do you feel the happiest?
Seungri: When I stand on stage.

Fan: Seungchan, what do you do when you realize one of your friends is cheating?
Seungri: It doesn’t matter.

Fan: I am desperate!!! I have to write a test tomorrow. Seungchan, are you good at studying?
Seungri: I am not really good at it, but I will work hard if I need to.

Fan: How do you want your life to be in 10 years?
Seungri: I want to be the best moderator in all of Japan.

Fan: Daesung, which part of Seungri do you like the best? (〃ω〃)
Seungri: Ears!

Fan: Seungchan, if you would not have joined BIGBANG, where do you think you would work right now?
Seungri: YGEX PR Department

Fan: What do Daesung and you usually talking about?
Seungri: When D-LITE and V.I are together, they usually don’t say anything……….

Fan: What is your way of telling someone your love?
Seungri: Showing your love honestly is the most important.

Fan: Did the other BIGBANG members send you ”Congratulations on your Japanese debut!” messages?
Seungri: Since our feelings are connected, it’s fine like this.

Fan: Eh? Daesung-kun, did you gain weight???
D: I am gonna do some work out again!

Fan: Seungchan, are you S? Or M?
Seungri: I am the ”S” of ”Strong Baby”.

Fan: Seungchan, what about girls makes your heart beat faster?
Seungri: When they are really positive.

Fan: Are there times when you think ”I don’t want to go to work.” ? How do you motivate yourself then?
Seungri: Never once did I think that I didn’t want to go to work. I respect the staff that choose this work.

Fan: Do you remember your first kiss?
Seungri: It was raining really hard that day, so it was under an umbrella.

Fan: What do you do if a girl is very depressed?
Seungri: I will listen to everything she wants to say!

Fan: Is D-LITE-san still looking at this right now~? ^^
Seungri: He is.

Fan: Does it look like Daesung’s eyes are getting any bigger?
D: They are just about right now. From D-LITE.

Fan: I love Daesung so much. Since I am in agony, I drink every night. Do you hate crazy older woman?
D: It is bad for your health if you drink too much, so please drink moderately.

Fan: You are so busy these days >< Is your health alright?? (*´・_・`) You did not catch a cold, right? How is your throat? Hustlin’ hustlin’?
Seungri: My throat is alright. I am super energetic, I can’t help it.

Fan: Do you prefer a girl speaking in formal words? Or using emoticons a lot?
Seungri: Replying to me with cute emoticons.

Fan: Seungchan, which part of a girl attracts your attention first?
Seungri: Eyes!

Fan: It is less than 3 months now until BIGBANG’s first live in Hokkaido. I am looking forward to it a lot ♥♥
Seungri: I am waiting.

Fan: Seungchan~~ Seung Seung Seung Seung Seung ♥ Do you like all VIP?
Seungri: I really love everyone!

Fan: Seungchan, which Japanese song do you like? Is there someone you would like to collaborate with?
Seungri: Oda Kazumasa’s ”Unexpected Love Story” (* In Japanese the title iSeungri: ”Love story wa totsuzen ni”)

Fan: Is Daesung perverted?
S / D: Of course.

Fan: Seungchan, which present from a girl would make you happy?
Seungri: Razor.

Fan: What happens if you drink alcohol? I am collapsing www
Seungri: You turn into a super cute person.

Fan: Seungchan, when you are really tired, what kind of words would you like people to write you?
Seungri: Funny~ www

Fan: If you could assemble all 5 members and go on a trip in Japan, where would you like to go?
Seungri: I want everyone the 5 of us to eat the Miso Ramen I had in Sapporo before!

Fan: Very first Korean MC! I am really proud of you! ♥
Seungri: This is thanks to everyone. Thank you very much!

Fan: Seungchan, are you a cat lover? Dog lover? Or after all… a panda lover? ♥
Seungri: I am Seungri thus it must be a panda, right~!

Fan: 3, 2, 1… Go!!!!!!! V.I-san, your turn! Say something! Please say something funny!!!
Seungri: wwwwwwwww But this is super funny already~!

Fan: Seungchan! When do you go to bed usually?
Seungri: 4~!
(* To be quite honest, we are not sure about the translation for this, it sounds more like a newly made up slang / him write it in a cute way. Could also be ”Depends on the day!” or ”Well~”….)

Fan: Seungri~ ( T T ) I really love Daesung too much~ ( ; ; ) Please tell him..?
Seungri: You!!! Not giving up, right~ www

Fan: Eh, you must be kidding, I can’t believe this (>_<) Daesung, I went to your release event in Osaka! It was so cute when you confused the lyrics! It was my birthday that day. I would like you to congratulate me?
D / S: Congratulations!

Fan: Which of the stuff your fans tell you make you happy?
Seungri: Thank you! (* It is ”Arigatou” in Japanese.)

Fan: Is there any comedian you have become friends with recently?
Seungri: The other day I got to know Sagiyama-san. Thank you very much!

Fan: Seungchan, what do you want to do right now?
Seungri: I would like to have another release event again. It was so much fun!

Fan: Thank you so much for the service time!!!!!! Seungchan, please tell me the phrase you think is the mooooo~st romantic.
Seungri: Let’s work hard together!

Fan: Seungchan! Until you reply me, I cannot sleep (Laugh laugh)
Seungri: I won’t let you sleep www

Fan: Which part of your body do you like the best?
Seungri: It’s my eyelashes!

Fan: I love Seungchan. I love BIGBANG. I will continue to love you from now on as well. (* The fan added a screenshot from Seungri’s SNL Skit.)
Seungri: This is hilarious wwwww

Fan: How can I be good at Japanese like you? Tell me the secret!
Seungri: Most important thing is to enjoy!

Fan: Since when have you become so funny?
Seungri: Since I met Master Sanma. ( * He is talking about Akashiya Sanma-san )

Fan: Seungchan, which feature of yourself would you like girls to notice?
Seungri: How hardworking I am!!

Fan: What are you gonna do tonight after this? Will you take a bath? Will you have dinner? Or will it be me? (´・Д・)」Or will it be just Daesung-kun?wwwwww
Seungri: It will be you today!

Fan: When do you usually think ”Good thing I was able to have my debut in Japan~”? Please share your thoughts again! I will continue to support you.
Seungri: I can feel the happiness whenever I finish a job in Japan, one by one.

Fan: Have you ever experienced falling in love at the first sight?
Seungri: Yes.

Fan: Are my feelings reaching you?
Seungri: A lot of them.

Fan: Seungchan, I want to have a picnic with you \(^o^)/ What should I put into the lunch box~??
Seungri: Tonkatsu!

Fan: Seungchan, I want to eat you ☜
Seungri: Go ahead!

Fan: I want to get a reply from Seungri-kun ( ; ; )Seungri-ku~~~~~~n!!
Seungri: Ye~s.

Fan: What is your next goal?
Seungri: I want the dome tour at the end of the year to succeed!

Fan: Seungchan!! Daesung!! Please call my name ”Maho” ♥ ♥ It’s !! Maho !! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
D / S: Ma.

Fan: I miss the person I like so much, but what if I can't see him?
Seungri: Consider it precious the fact that you have someone you like.

Fan: Seungchan, what is your schedule tomorrow?
Seungri: It’s. A. Se. Cret.

Fan: Is there something you would like to do during the upcoming dome tour?
Seungri: I want the 5 of us to cover a J-Pop song.

Fan: I couldn’t go to the release event. ・゜・(ノД`)・゜・ Can I still make a love confession now?
Seungri: Please do so!

Fan: Seungchan, what is your favorite movie~?
Seungri: Howl’s Moving Castle.

Fan: Seungcha~~~~~n. I want to meet yo~~~u.
Seungri: Me too~~~

Fan: I am the male fan sitting in the middle of the first row during the release event in Osaka around noon. Do you remember? Hyung
Seungri: Of course! I was really happy.

Fan: Please reply. I cannot work hard tomorrow otherwise ←
Seungri: Not good.

Fan: Are you gonna write your diary today (⌒▽⌒)?
Seungri: Of course yo!!!

Fan: What will you do after this mention time ends?
Seungri: I'll go eat something with Daesung since we haven't seen each other in a long time~^^

Fan: Seungchan, you are always doing your work with the utmost effort so it makes me think that I should work hard, too! Thank you for always giving me courage!
Seungri: You are welcome.

Fan: Seungcha~n! Is Daesung-kun not gonna reply~?
Seungri: He will~!

Fan: Do you know Kazakhstan?
Seungri: Of course I know ^ ^

Fan: Seungchan, I want you to do a solo tour !!!!!!
Seungri: Please tell YGEX about it! ^^

Fan: Do you think yourself that you are cool?
Seungri: No, I don’t think so.

Fan: Seungchan~ Please reply me~~~~~ ლ(´◉❥◉`ლ) I will attack you!
Seungri: Go ahead.

Fan: Do you think white lies are necessary from time to time when you're dating?
Seungri: It's needed when needed!

Fan: Please do a event like this again ( i _ i ) I really wanted to get a reply from youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!! O-Seungchan-ya. (* She combined his names ”Oseung”, ”SEUNGCHAN” and ”SeungriYA” into one.)
Seungri: I will do it again!

Fan: Seungchan, please give me about 5 of your eyelashes plea~~~~~se!!!!
Seungri: Send me your address!

Fan: Seungchan, thank you for always (´;Д;`) Thank you. For coming to Japan so often. When I see you working hard in Japan, I do feel so happy!!
Seungri: I am always very happy!

Fan: Seungchan, do you like Osaka~?
Seungri: I love it! ( * He wrote his answer in Osaka dialect.)

Fan: You wanna marry me? Or reply to me? *tears*
Seungri: I'll reply ^^

Fan: Did you ever think you would like to be the hyung in BIGBANG instead of the maknae?
Seungri: Never!

Fan: Hey! Panda ♥ I want to meet you soon !! Panda!
Seungri: I got that!

Fan: Aa, Seungchan. Please come to my dreams! Please!
Seungri: Let’s meet in our dreams today!

Fan: Please scold me.
Seungri: You, come over here.

Fan: Since you do not answer me I will sulk (T T)
Seungri: Don’t sulk.

Fan: Do you like rabbits?
Seungri: I like them.

Fan: I don’t get a reply (´・_・`) I want to meet you soon!
Seungri: Please don’t cry.

Fan: Seungchan, I really love you 〜♡ட౦౮౿ ෆ(๑❤̋ ε ❤̋๑) ட౦౮౿ ෆ❣ Do you actually see the faces of all VIP during a concert?
Seungri: I can see them extremely well!

Fan: Seungchan, Daesung-kun you idiots! Please return my heart to me!
Seungri: We are not gonna give it back!

Fan: How is BOM-san? (Note: Apparently this fan is referring to PARK BOM.)
Seungri: No ide~a (Laugh) (Note: Literally he is saying ”No idea and don’t care about this now.”)

Fan: Are you having fun???
Seungri: EXTREME FUN!

Fan: If Mr.YG and your girl friend are about to drown! Who will you save?
Seungri: Mr.YG swims well.. I'll save my girl friend!!

Fan: If Seungchan is gonna answer me I might gonna die.
Seungri: Eh, what am I supposed to do?

Fan: This girl is gonna give up, helpless. (Note: Some slang?) (;_;) Gonna sleep (;∀;)
Seungri: It’s fine if you go to sleep.

Fan: Seungchan. Please answer me~ (´;ω;`)
Seungri: O~kay

Fan: This is my treasure ♡♡ Seungri oppa! Do you remember me? ♥ (With this picture)
Seungri: Of course! I will never forget it.

Fan: Since there is no response I think I will start to hate you!!!
Seungri: It can not be help~ed.

Fan: Answer me! Seungri you idiot!
Seungri: Why are you saying tha~t!

Fan: Please call me ”Moemi”~!
Seungri: Moemi~~

Fan: Seungri-kun. I am already crying. You are not replying after all. Even though I am waiting… Always always… Crying out loud.
Seungri: Nothing is gonna change even when you cry!

Fan: Seungchan, please tell Daesung to update ”To-san’s Discovery” ❤
Seungri: Understood.

Fan: Idiot idiot idio~t. (´;ω;`)
Seungri: What happened?

Fan: Since Seungri is not replying, our Kon-chan is getting angry!!!
Seungri: Okay okay!

Fan: You also extended the time for the release event back then, I think Seungri’s charm lies within doing these kind of things.♡
Seungri: All of sudden? (Note: It’s like ”You just realized so now?”)

Fan: Seungcha~n. I want an reply~ Seungcha~n. Seungcha~n. (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)
Seungri: What happened?

Fan: Seungri~~~~~ Please answer~~~!
Seungri: Ye~s


Source : bigbangupdates[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment