Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

[PHOTOS] Seungchan's Diary Update: "My promise with the girls" (131016)


Seungchan's Diary - "My promise with the girls"

When I did the Fuji TV "Sakigake Ongaku Banzuke 8" Idol Special 2 on September 28, I promised to everyone at the Idol Ring that I would do an Idol Ring special again.
Through my heart that wants to keep that promise, I bowed my head to the great people at Fuji TV's and asked for that result!!!


The decision of everyone at the Idol Ring Special!
What kind of plan have I set up for those girls!!!
Please look forward to next weeks airing! And tonight is the Sakigake Special "Celebrities Born in 1990."
Definitely! Watch it!
Also! Today my debut solo album "Let's Talk About Love" went up to number 4 on the Oricon Weekly Chart!
I am so very happy that I can be shoulder-to-shoulder with some very great Japanese artists!
From now on, I think I will work harder because I want to aim for a higher place!
Let's go!!!
Stay with us for more updates! ^^



Source: @acetory //partnervi//Trans:@madaboutmaddy
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD 
Share Tweet

Source : bigbangworldwide[dot]blogspot[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment