Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

G-Dragon chooses Jung Hyung Don over Justin Bieber at the studio Posted by vip4daesung on October 27, 2013  

in. chall preview

G-Dragon and Jung Hyung Don reunited at the YG studio on the October 26 installment of 'Infinity Challenge'

Jung Hyung Don wondered if G-Dragon even had time to work on the song, asking, "Are you done with your promotions?" G-Dragon assured his partner, "Nope. I only need 'Infinity Challenge'." Jung Hyung Don replied, "I'm going crazy because of you. How did you improve on broadcast so much?" G-Dragon continued their bromance and told him, "It's because I really like 'Infinity Challenge'. I also like hyung." Jung Hyung Don warned G-Dragon, "I'm going crazy. Don't be like that. My face will really become red."

Jung Hyung Don also asked about Justin Bieber, "I heard you met [Justin] Bieber the other day." G-Dragon replied, "Yes... Bieber was originally supposed to come to the studio today. But I told him not to come. Because I have to work with you, hyung." Jung Hyung Don replied in frustration, "Tell him to come. Let's get a cut of Bieber on 'Infinity Challenge'!" G-Dragon shared, "I don't like my artists meeting others at the same time... My artist has to only look at me."


Source : bigbangupdates[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment