Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

[VIDEO] G-Dragon performs 'CROOKED' + Winning Music Bank! (130927)


  • CROOKED:~

  • GD #1 MusicBank (Winning Speech) : "Thank you for giving me this prize. I’m here for the first time in a long time, and thank you for this prize. I hope to meet you more often on KBS music bank. Thank you fans, artists, and staffs. I’ll work harder. Thank you."


GD MusicBank: L.Joe: I’m a fan of GD so I prepared something. *GD looking him directly turning his body to L.Joe. GD: What did you prepare?

L.Joe dancing CROOKED* GD: YOU’RE GOOD! If I win, then I’ll sing CROOKED politely.




Stay with us for more updates! ^^


Source: @MusicBank//BIGBANG@YT//As tagged
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD 
Share Tweet

Source : bigbangworldwide[dot]blogspot[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment