Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

[PHOTOS] Seung-chan's Diary Updates: "Cool! Hukuyoka!!" (130924)

Seung-chan's Diary Updates: "Cool! Hukuyoka!!"

Seungri's 'Diary' 2013.08.24 (Cool! Hukuyoka! NOTE: "In their dialect of 'Fukuoka'!")
Atlast I'm in Hukuyoka! It's been so long! BIGBANG ALIVE Tour was the last here! Do you guys remember the first thing in Hukuyoka? 1 Year ago, I filmed a programme called "Hello" in KBC.

I was very happy to film again with Okamoto and MakoUdan, and very fun! I'm sure fans in Hukuyoka will also love the VTR! O.A is tomorrow! Please Check it out!

With Okamoto and MakoUdan
At night, it's 'Let's talk about love' event! It was a first time I met Hukuyoka fans this close, but you all were so excited and cool! Thank you for the memories. Memories.
To end, I'm doing a new today and became the MC for Fuji Tv's "Most popular girls 100"! I was very happy and the filming was also very fun, so I think you guys will enjoy it too. 
And I think this all is because of you all, thank you. And thank you! Here is a picture of Mae Jono as a guest in 'Popular woman 100'.  Tomorrow's Mejamshi is live! I shouldn't mess up my voice so I should sleep now! Goodnight!
  • Seungchan's Diary video cap~~~
Stay with us for more updates! ^^


Source: @seungriseyo//partnervi// SEUNGRI胜利-YG + Trans:@sumiinkim
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD 
Share Tweet

Source : bigbangworldwide[dot]blogspot[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment