Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

[PHOTOS] Seungri's Fan Meeting in Osaka + Diary Updates! (130922)






A 15 years old JVIP took photo with Seungri Oppa @ Osaka Fan Meeting! So envy! Kkkkk~^^

  • SEUNG-CHAN's DIARY UPDATES:~
Atlast! My event for promotions in Osaka for "Let's talk about love' have started!
I was so happy to meet all Osaka fans! We talked about albums and private things too!

There was a corner where I get asked out by fans..
I was so embarrassed and my face got all flushed to red.
very wwwwwwwwwwww
Like always, Osaka fans are so cool!


There was part 1 and 2. But in part 1, many fans have actually sent me messages to chher me up!
Thank you! In 2nd part, the atmosphere was veerryyy good and I was so hyped!
Thank you!

I really had fun with Osaka fans! It's too bad some VIPs couldn't join!
It was so fun! But I still have events in Hukuyoka, Tokyo, Nagoya too!

Today was amazing.
I can't sleep because of Osaka's proposal.
What to do??!!~~~~


Stay with us for more updates!^o^


Source: As tagged//@seungriyacom//@partnervi  + Trans by @sumiinkim
Shared by Cara@BIGBANGWORLD
Share Tweet

Source : bigbangworldwide[dot]blogspot[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment