Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

G-Dragon on ‘Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook’ [VIDEOS] Posted by vic on September 7, 2013  

Fancam of Bad Boy (Not aired on TV):


Articles:

G-Dragon confessed that he's in a happy slump period with his songwriting.

On the September 6 episode of 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook', he revealed, "Before, I used to be able to write 3-4 songs in just one sitting. But recently, I take a month to write one song, and I keep editing one song that I wrote 1 year ago."

But apparently, it was a happy conundrum! He revealed, "When I was a trainee, I kept writing songs because I tried to get rid of all the tiring things and things that were building up, but I think right now I'm this way because I'm so happy."

He also added, "I don't listen to my previous songs because I become embarrassed. If I record 'Heartbreaker' again, I wouldn't sing it like that. I'd pronounce everything in a correct manner. I was really worried and stressed as I prepared my solo album. I had the mindset that it was going to be my last album, so I put in everything I wanted to do."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

G-Dragon expressed how he felt on promoting with the maknae of Big Bang.

MC Yoo Hee Yeol asked him how he felt on promoting at the same time with Seungri and he joked, "I'm not burdened. If anything, Seungri probably feels burdened."

He added, "If we promote together, it's not only good because we don't get lonely, but also because people can focus when we come out as Big Bang. I think we can get hurt if there's a big difference in our ranks on music shows, but we don't pay that much attention to competing."


Source : bigbangupdates[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment