Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

[PHOTOS] G-Dragon's Concert Tour Rehearsal photos! (130330)







  • @chaelin_cl: "weweweda" CL with GD

  • @GD on LINE: "Hey whats up i spent the day being interviewed and performing a couple of songs for the reporters.. ah i dont know how they liked it.. All my friends here are gonna get to see it soon too haha... I'll do my best for today's rehearsal..."

  • @xxxibgdrgn: "Ready Or Not #gd #gdragon #oneofakind #worldtour

  • @GD on LINE: "With My Dream Team... Hey friends, How are you today? I just finished rehearsal. Framework for the show is nearly complete. Looking looking forward to it."

    Stay with us for more updates^o^


      Source: @IBGDRGN//@xxxibdgrgn // As tagged
    Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD
    Share Tweet

    Source : bigbangworldwide[dot]blogspot[dot]com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment