Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

[NEWS] G-Dragon might possibly retire one day? (130323)



G-Dragon shocked VIPs all over the world by revealing his plans to possibly retire from his career as an idol artist on ‘Thank You‘.

G-Dragon shared, “I am experiencing a big blessing right now, but I don’t think that I’ll be doing the same thing forever.”
“When I see myself not being handsome [on stage] and unable to share good music anymore, I will leave the stage. I perform on stage to give a good energy. But if I become in a position when I can’t give good energy, I will leave the stage with no regrets.”

“Probably around that time, I will have a happy family. I will get to share stories about how I met my wife and so forth, and I want to have those kind of stories to tell soon.”


    Stay with us for more updates^o^


      Source: @Akp
    Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD
    Share Tweet

    Source : bigbangworldwide[dot]blogspot[dot]com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment