Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

G-Dragon now has an official "LINE" account Posted by ygfan25 on March 16, 2013

gd_line_officialacctgd_line_130314 gd_line_130315

Thurs - 03/14: Welcome to G-DRAGON'S OFFICIAL LINE! G-DRAGON's amazing story that you can see only through LINE, begins! I hope to get your interests~

Fri - 03/15:"Hello. This is G-dragon. GD's official line finally opened. Since it opened, I've been checking how many friends I've gained, and I'm very happy because I got many friends. From now on, get news about me through my line account and I will come back to you with many good news. Goodbye."

"GD Official LINE is now open! I offer a warm welcome to official LINE friends!"

[Note: When you send message to GD through LINE, he replys "Thank you for your message. Sorry but I can't reply through this account individually. Look forward to next story."]

Source: BIGBANGgdfan@yt
Translated by: @BIGBANGGisVIP @LueKim @ygfan4life


GD's Profile Photo:

gd_line_dp


How & Where to Download "LINE":

gd_line_banner_downloadgd_line_banner_download_2


Source : bigbangupdates[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment