Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

[PHOTOS] Seungchan's Diary Updates! (130416)

Seungchan’s Diary Update:~

  • "Buddy chance ! today I came to play golf with my parents! my dad was a professional golfer ! he was pretty famous ! he wanted me to be a pro golfer.
  •  Actually I played golf before I went to middle school. but I became an artist since I loved dancing. but I can play golf now. in the early morning, I woke up and enjoyed golf with parents in nature^^"


  • >He continued, "I think I made some mistakes because I played golf for the first time in a while, but ! fighting! the last 18 hole buddy chance! *(^0^)* what score did I get^^?! good night !"

Stay with us for more updates! ^o^


Source: @partnervi//Trans: @shrimpljy
Shared by Est@BIGBANGWORLD
Share Tweet

Source : bigbangworldwide[dot]blogspot[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment