Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

BIG BANG to be the First Foreign Artist to Hold a 6 Dome Tour in Japan Posted by vip4daesung on June 2, 2013

news

World famous Monster-group BIG BANG will set a record as the first foreign artist in history to have a 6 Dome Tour in Japan!

This news was announced at G-Dragon's Nagoya, Japan concert (G-DRAGON 2013 WORLD TOUR: ONE OF A KIND IN JAPAN DOME SPECIAL). For these two days all the 5 members appeared to greet fans.

This Tour will include 6 of Japan's biggest venues. It will start with concerts at Seibu Dome on the 16th and 17th of November, following with November 29th thru December 1st at Kyocera Dome (Osaka), December 7th and 8th at Yahoo! Dome (Fukuoka), December 14th and 15th at Nagoya Dome, December 19th to the 21st at Tokyo Dome, January 1st at the Sapporo Dome and end at Kyocera Dome again on January 11th and 12th. Thus this tour will include 15 concerts in 6 cities and will be attended by 720,000 fans.

This Six Dome Tour will set the record not only for foreign single artists (solo group) but it’s also kind of sensation even for the domestic market that has only been seen by artist Mr.Children before. Moreover it will beat BIG BANG's own record from last year when they performed their "BIG BANG ALIVE TOUR 2012: IN JAPAN SPECIAL FINAL IN DOME" at three major domes in Tokyo, Osaka and Fukuoka.
Group members also commented about this tour announcement during the concert.

G-DRAGON: At one of my solo concerts I told “This time I’m alone but next time BIG BANG will come altogether!” so I’m happy that I was able to realize it and keep my promise. This year all members have their individual activities but next year please anticipate BIG BANG of a new level!

T.O.P: I want meet everybody as soon as possible. I wanna see your eyes forever!

SOL: I’m happy because of this Dome Tour. I’m very thankful to your all for your support this year. Let’s have fun together!

D-LITE: I'm awfully thankful to all fans for their love and support for BIG BANG and also for the possibility of this Dome Tour. Personally me, I'm having my solo tour, and Dome Tour later, and I visited all placed throughout Japan and had lots of precious memories , that make this year special for me.

V.I.: 6 Dome Tour! Just unbelievable! Of course I’m happy but I also feel worried because these are such huge venues and many people will come to have fun. I want to see you all at the end of this year so I can’t wait for the winter to come!

Tickets sales will go on sale for the Official BIG BANG fan-club, VIP JAPAN, on the 2nd of June so fans need to get ready quickly.

The concert at Nagoya Dome was the final for the Japanese leg of "G-DRAGON 2013 WORLD TOUR: ONE OF A KIND IN JAPAN DOME SPECIAL", but G-Dragon’s debut solo album release was announced as August 14th. Besides that D-LITE’s solo tour "D-LITE D'scover Tour 2013 in Japan: DLive", that comprised 26 concerts at 20 cities, is still on the go with the final concert on 6/18 (+6/26 Encore concert).


Source : bigbangupdates[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment