Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

[VIDEO] T.O.P's Video Message @ Se7en's 2013 Concert in Japan! (130218)



  • Translation of TOP's message:~
"Se7en hyung is warm-hearted, manly, and emotional but determined. And he always takes care of his juniors,families, and staffs. Those characteristics of him will always remain in my memory. And especially, Dong Wook Hyung (Se7en) and I would tell each other our worries and joke around like real brothers. All the times I spent with him was very special to me so I think the two years without him would feel longer and lonelier. Please take good care of yourself. I will be waiting at Seoul. Always don't skip your meal and I hope you have a safe trip."


TOP also added, "And on the other hand, I think all the fans who came here for se7en today have a heavy heart about this. I believe se7en will be back safe so if you guys could let him go with a light heart he would be back as a better man. Dong wook hyung, cheer up, and fighting!"


Stay with us for more updates! ^o^



Source: catfum@YT//Trans: @bigbangisvip
Shared by Xera@BIGBANGWORLD
Share Tweet

Source : bigbangworldwide[dot]blogspot[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment