Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Taeyang’s Dog, Boss, Passes Away Posted by vip4daesung on June 11, 2013

pic

Unable to recover from surgery, Big Bang Taeyang’s pet dog, Boss, has passed away.

On June 10, Taeyang tweeted, “2008.07.15-2013.06.10 [BOSS],” telling his fans that his beloved pet has died.

He wrote additionally, “Good bye, Boss. I enjoyed that past five years..Thank you, and I’m sorry,” and “I lost my baby today. He will be always in my heart.”

He also thanked the veterinarians who took good care of Boss until the end.

tweets

Taeyang′s brother, Dong Hyeon Bae also tweeted, "Boss...good bye.. I won′t forget you...Don′t forget me and rest in peace. I was really happy for five years because of you. Thanks. I′m sorry for not knowing that you were sick sooner.. I′m sorry for not being able to treat you well... Run around as much as you want there.. I wanted to go to the Han River with you. I love you Boss. I miss you."

On June 5, Taeyang informed fans that Boss received sudden surgery for a herniated disc.


Source : bigbangupdates[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment