Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

[VIDEO] G-Dragon's Video Message for Se7en! (130222)



G-Dragon's Message:~
  • >Ah~ SE7EN is~ I think I was maybe 13 years old? when i first met him. 13~14 years? I've known him for a long time. Of course, SE7EN is really cool right now. But back then he appeared to be someone just came out from the fairy tale book or something. I felt for the first time 'wow there is a man who looks pretty like that'...
  • >He is a really fun person who has a great energy and a lot to learn from. And best of all, he has such a good heart. About life when I was trainee so I think he influenced me to become BIGBANG. Since ive known SE7EN for a long time i've got a lot of episodes. Hm If i tell you these episodes, SE7EN could be in a trouble, so i rather shut my mouth.. Kkkk~ I love you SE7EN!

Stay with us for more updates! ^o^


Source: @IBGDRGN//ygentertainment@YT
Shared by Xera@BIGBANGWORLD
Share Tweet

Source : bigbangworldwide[dot]blogspot[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment