Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

G-Dragon: “I Tend To Date One Person For a Long Time” Posted by ygfan25 on September 20, 2012

G-Dragon, who recently made a solo come back, shared his dating style.
On September 19, G-Dragon was a guest on the radio show, “Yoo In Na’s Raise The Volume.” One listener submitted a question asking, “It seems like you have a lot of dating experience in your self-written lyrics?” G-Dragon answered, “Actually, I don’t really have a lot of dating experience.”
He continued, “I tend to date one person for a long time. I try to experience a lot of things with that one person.”
Then DJ Yoo In Na said, “You actually seem like a pure love kind of guy,” then he shyly asked himself, “Am I a pure love kind of guy?”
Another question asked, “What do you think is true love?” G-Dragon answered, “Please teach me. I don’t really know either.”
G-Dragon also performed “Crayon” and “Missing You” live during the show to many fans’ delights.
This radio show appearance is G-Dragon’s first since last April with his other Big Bang members. It’s been 3 years since his solo radio appearance in 2009.

craigslist.org    camera hà nội  camera ha noi  camera giám sát

No comments:

Post a Comment