Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

G-Dragon: “Going Out to Infinite Challenge Alone Was a Bit Overwhelming” Posted by ygfan25 on September 21, 2012


Group Big Bang’s G-Dragon revealed, “I went out as a guest to MBC Infinite Challenge and it was overwhelming because I was alone.”
Yesterday, G-Dragon held an interview with reporters and said, “I watched every episode of Infinite Challenge from episode 1. I really love it. Whether I go out to it or not, I watch every week’s.”
He continued, “I recently filmed for it, and we will be doing additional filming this week. I went out with all Big Bang members last night, but this time I was alone, so it was a bit overwhelming. There was even more responsibility because everyone knew I’m a big fan of Infinite Challenge.”

40779.com     1167.xg4ken.com     my.episd.org    camera hà nội  camera ha noi  camera giám sát

No comments:

Post a Comment