Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Kim Woo Bin Fanboys Over G-Dragon Again and Hopes to Meet Him Soon Posted by vip4daesung on January 7, 2014  

woo bin

Currently the MC of Mnet’s M COUNTDOWN, Kim Woo Bin talked about the kind of music he listens to now and the artists that he interacted with.

On January 7, Kim Woo Bin appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U’s 2o’clock Date with DJ Park Kyung Rim.

When asked about the kind of music he likes listening to, Kim Woo Bin replied, “I usually like listening to music that only have melodies and no lyrics."

But that all changed when he became the MC of M Countdown

“I started listening to more K-Pop after becoming the MC. I listen to songs that are usually on the music charts,” continued Kim Woo Bin.

Park Kyung Rim then brought up the fact that Kim Woo Bin is a fan of G-Dragon, “I saw that you talked with G-Dragon on the phone. I heard you’re a fan.”

“I’m a huge fan. G-Dragon is so close to people I know,” said Kim Woo Bin. “But he’s such a busy person that I’ve never had the chance to meet him. We decided to meet privately, but we haven’t set up a time yet.”


Source : bigbangupdates[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment