Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Seungri mentioned in FT Island's Jonghoon interview + other blogs Posted by vic on July 10, 2013

From FT Island's Jonghoon's interview in B-Pass Magazine:

130710-jonghoon-seungri2

Q: Who are your friends in the entertainment industry other than your members?

Jonghoon: Big Bang’s VI. Last year, we went together to Thailand for a vacation.

4-5 years ago when I didn’t have any friend in showbiz, he was doing promotions for Big Bang and since we’re the same age, I asked him first, "Let’s be friends." At that time, VI also didn’t have many friends in tha entertainment world. He said he was really moved because I asked him first. After that, we hung out together, got along very well and became really close.

I’m also good friends with Jonghyun who’s the same age with me in CN Blue.

130710-jonghoon-seungri


From Lee Tegan's blog (June 24, 2013): (Seungri's friend and F.C. King teammate who's active in Japan):

Just now:

Seungri: Hyung~ what are you doing?
Tegan: What's up?
Seungri: I feel like I want to see you.
Tegan: Where are you?
Seungri: Korea..
Tegan: If you’re in Japan, we can go out for drink.
Seungri: Yeah..

All of a sudden, this kind of message came. This little brother is cute, I can’t help it. Big Bang's Seungri. (laugh)

130710-tegan-seungri


From Japanese entertainer Hokuto Akira’s blog (May 23, 2013):

"And.. Today for the first time, we had recording together with VI kun from a Korean group called Big Bang. I’m sorry because I’m not familiar with him...

His Japanese is really good. He comes to another country and works hard to speak the language while doing his work.. I think he is great~

This auntie was impressed."

130710-hakura-seungri


SSTV Area's JxJx's comment when Seungri filmed for the show in May:

Seung chan, nice work for today.

"JJ san, a 2-hour live broadcast, this is going to be difficult," he told me when the show has only started for 15 minutes.

Well, because of his high energy, it’s tiring for him (laugh).

Seung-chan is the best like that! Please come againnnn!


Source : bigbangupdates[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment