Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

[TRANS] Seungri's Diary Update: Welcome back Seung-chan~Tis is Korea!! (120822)

Seungri's Diary Update:
Welcome Back Seung-chan! This is Korea!

I'm here! Korea doesn't change at all. ^^ The weather is just good, my friends are all well, everyone at the company are working hard making music, and the trainess who are going to debut soon are working hard as well. 


It's good to see everyone are doing well. I also went to dental clinic, beauty salon which I couldn't get to go to before! Not just girls who take care of themselves well, but guys do it too! We shouldwork hard to take care of ourselves well! I want to make my skin beautiful as well. I did whitening for my teeth too and they became prettier! ^^

Besides that, (^-^)/for "Aji"(Seung-chan's dog toy),  who is waiting at the mansion, i went to find friends for him! Here!! If I raise them together, he'll feel happy for sure! I will also bring them to Seung-chan's FanEvent  on next Monday, please look forward to meet them ok. ^___^

Looks like they are shooting for GD's MV today. And i heard that he wants to eat buljokbal, so i went to Gangnam and bought for him. About i'm going there, is surprise ok ^^

Source: trans by 0401rurutic@twitter
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD

Tweet

Source : bigbangworldwide[dot]blogspot[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment