Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Taeyang: "..I do have a girlfriend" Posted by vic on August 30, 2012

Taeyang's confession on Twitter (120830):

- It's time to tell everyone that I do have a girlfriend. It's been a while since we've been together. Say hello MINA noona introduced me to her. Here is my girlfriend who Mina noona introduced to me..


















































































































- She is so fine!! Love it..

- Is there anybody that looks like her..? If there is anyone who looks like her.. please introduce to me..

- I'm going to hang it [the photo] on my wall. (In reply to Mina Kwon's tweet: "The girl in the Youngbae's fantasy world")

- I should have dragged it [or trolled] longer.. hoo..


Source : bigbangupdates[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment