Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

JT Dancing! (again)




Hey people!  Long time no see!


I was in LA last weekend for my grandpa’s 90th birthday.  All the grandchildren had to perform for him so I did a dance performance.  Check it out!



Honestly, I’m not that happy with this performance.  I was tired from dancing in my cousin’s performance before this, and I didn’t have much time to rest.  I don’t think I did justice to the choreography.  I just thought I’d share since I got a lot of comments saying I should dance to Wedding Dress.


Tracklist for the mix I made with the choreography: Kanye West – Power (remix) choreography by Keone Madrid TaeYang – Wedding Dress choreography by Shaun Evaristo and Lyle Beniga Usher – More choreography by Keone Madrid Se7en – Digital Bounce choreography by Keone Madrid



On top of this, I danced to Jay Park – Abandoned with my little cousin.  He was too shy to dance on his own so I offered to be in his performance with him.  Watch it here!



Hope you guys enjoy it!  :D


- BBfan13 (JT)




Like this:





Be the first to like this.




~ by bbfan13 on June 10, 2011.


Posted in All Posts



Source : bigbangkorean[dot]wordpress[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment